Natural Pain Management at Joga Chiropractic Center
Chronic pain is a miserable situation that can keep you from enjoying your life. Chronic degenerative conditions and chronic pain syndromes may not be completely reversible, but you can still get them under control without having to use drugs or resort to invasive surgery. Here at Joga Chiropractic Center, we've had great success at providing all-natural pain management for Los Angeles and Westchester residents just like you.
The Nagging Problem of Chronic Pain
Acute pain may feel agonizingly intense, but at least it goes away sooner or later. Pain from a surgical procedure, acute injury, or infection will eventually resolve as the physical problem behind it heals up. But some conditions continue for months, years, or even indefinitely, and the pain they cause lingers as well. You may experience chronic pain due to:
- Bulging or herniated discs that compress major nerves, causing pain signals to shoot through the body
- Degenerated or arthritic joints
- Muscle strain and inflammation related to postural/alignment problems or repetitive motion injuries
- Muscle spasms that cause recurring tension headaches
- A chronic pain syndrome such as fibromyalgia or myofascial pain syndrome
Since some underlying causes of chronic pain, such as osteoarthritis, are progressive and irreversible, the goal is to manage that pain as effectively as possible. In other cases, it may actually be possible to alleviate longstanding chronic pain by correcting a structural problem that's pinching nerves or straining muscles. Either way, many sufferers think that they have to turn to drugs or surgery to achieve their hoped-for results. But surgery causes its own share of pain and damage, with no guarantee that the pain you want to resolve will go away. Drugs cannot do much more than tame the worst of your symptoms partially and temporarily.
Chiropractic Treatment and Other Drug-Free Options
Joga Chiropractic Center offers safe, effective pain management options that present distinct advantages over both drugs and surgery. Our methods are non-invasive, doing no additional damage to tissues and requiring no extensive recuperation time. They also address the reasons for your pain, not just the pain symptoms themselves, giving you more relief than drugs as well as improved function. We can provide:
- Chiropractic adjustments to relieve painful nerve compression and ease joint pain
- Massage therapy and other soft tissue therapies to control muscle and connective tissue pain
- Corrective exercises such as core training to strengthen your body and increase pain-free range of motion
Get the Relief You Need in Los Angeles and Westchester
Are you ready to get a grip on your chronic pain in Los Angeles or Westchester? Call (424) 800-2488 for an appointment at Joga Chiropractic Center!